Generally, the information requested by the website (www.thepaths.in) will be used to provide a better service to the users, support, providing better future content to your interest. By using the service, you agree to the collection and use the information accordance to policy.
We do take the security measures for the information given to us on the www.thepaths.in and How to grant or revoke consent for collection and use that information will be completely portrayed the “protection see” segment of this security arrangement
Types of Data Collected :
While using the service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identified information that we can use for the contacting you. The information include like this:
- Email Address
- Message or Queries
The website uses commenting and social media plugins. uses commenting and social media plugins and third-party websites. we have a tendency to use those third-party services to move with guests and to make our community on social media. we have a tendency to additionally uses these third-party services to live the amount of visitors to our website, to move with guests on the location, and to create our web site additional helpful to guests.
www.thepaths.in collects and temporarily stores certain information about your visit, that helps us to align the our content and website design with your needs. The information that collects includes:
- The domain you access our website from
- The date and time you have accessed the website
- Operating system of your computer
- The Universal Resource Locators (URLS) of the pages you visit on the website
- The URL of site you came from, If click the link, that redirected to our website.
www.thepaths.in uses the collected data for various purposes.
- To provide and maintain the service
- To notify about the changes to our service
- To provide customer care and support
- To give significant data with the goal that we can enhance the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
www.thepaths.in takes the protection of your personal info very seriously. we have a tendency to take several precautions to confirm that the data we collect is secure and inaccessible by anyone outside of our organization. These precautions embody advanced access controls to limit access data to solely internal personnel who need access info. we tend to additionally use various security technologies to shield all information keep on our servers and connected systems. Our security measures are regularly upgraded and tested to confirm they’re effective.
Alternate, Admission, Redress :
- Ask a list of information about you , if any
- Requesting of change , correction of personal data
- Requesting that we avoid in the future opt
If you do not wish to have cookies stored in browser, you may turn of the cookies off in your browser. However, keep in mind that turning off cookies may impact how website functions. Disabling the website cookies will also impact other websites that you visit.
Website that redirects to other site: